ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The nation continues to mourn Supreme Court Justice Ruther Bader Ginsburg, who passed away Friday night. Vigils honoring her achievements haven taken place across the country, including here in the Stateline.
Members of Women’s March Rockford gathered outside the U.S. District Court building in Rockford Saturday evening.
Supporters wore RGB apparel, lit candles in her memory, and spoke about the Supreme Court Justice’s legal and cultural contributions to American life.
- Hononegah, Auburn Boys finish top-five at Regionals
- Guilford’s Gasmund comes from behind, captures Regional victory
- Residents react to massive fire at abandoned factory in Rockford
- Rockford mayor says bars and restaurants will be given 50% rebate of liquor license fees
- Local expert shares how to keep kids safe from predators online