ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Stateliners get the chance to experience a different kind of relaxation.
Yoga with Marissa and Abreo hosted Rockford’s first rage yoga class. Marissa Ebert led the class.
The class is for all yoga levels, and it features many of the same poses. However, this class adds a little bit extra like swearing, alcohol and loud music.
Ebert compares the experience to belting out to your favorite music in the car after a bad day at work.
“You still continue to go through different poses, but you’re letting it out,” Ebert said. “You might be yelling, kicking, doing some really fun poses with your body and your hands and then just letting it all go. Letting it out on your mat.”
Ebert plans to host more rage yoga pop-ups around Rockford.
You can find out more of where those may be on her Facebook page.
- Huskies second half rally helps secure win at Eastern Illinois
- OSF receives greenlight to give new treatment to COVID-19 patients
- Winnebago County Sheriff hosts ‘Fill the Bus’ gift drive on Saturday
- Building trades organization opposes closure of Byron nuclear plant
- Federal judge orders DHS to restore DACA, open new applications