ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A giant 3D printer made by Rockford’s Ingersoll Machine Tool in in the running for “Coolest Thing Made in Illinois.”
The “Masterprint” has advanced to the second round in the Makers Madness contest, advancing to the Top 8.
The Illinois Manufacturer’s Association launched the game to showcase products made by companies across the state.
It’s also designed to show the range of career opportunities in the manufacturing industry.
Voting for the second round lasts until March 22nd.
To cast your vote for the “Masterprint” to make it into the Fantastic 4, click here.
- 5 options if you’re crushed by student loan and credit card debt
- The home and auto insurance crisis and how to keep your coverage
- Costco CEO comments on possible membership price hike: ‘You’ll see it happen’
- Damar Hamlin set to appear in first regular season game since cardiac arrest
- iPhone too hot to handle? Apple says fix is on the way