ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) –Rockford’s Public Works Department reports they have patched 6,885 potholes since March 21, the initial date of Governor Pritzker’s stay-at-home order.
Residents can report a specific pothole by calling 779-348-7260 or filling out a service request form at www.rockfordil.gov.
- COVID-19 relief package hangs in the balance as lawmakers stay along party lines
- How college basketball’s WNIT event will play-out in Rockford
- Big Time Sports: Big Ten teams battle for position as Selection Sunday nears
- Fog possible late Thursday night – Could become dense before sunrise Friday
- Quick-thinking Roscoe businessman protects elderly couple from scam