ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — SupplyCore in Rockford signed an agreement with the U.S. General Services Administration to provide logistics support services in Japan and Okinawa.
The deal, worth $107 million, is valid for one year.
SupplyCore’s customers include the Department of Defense, the Marine Corps, and federal civilian agencies.
- Hononegah, Auburn Boys finish top-five at Regionals
- Guilford’s Gasmund comes from behind, captures Regional victory
- Residents react to massive fire at abandoned factory in Rockford
- Rockford mayor says bars and restaurants will be given 50% rebate of liquor license fees
- Local expert shares how to keep kids safe from predators online