ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The COVID-19 testing facility operated by Crusader Community Health on Rockton Avenue will close, effective Friday.
Officials say the site at UIC Health Sciences Campus – Rockford, at 1601 Parkview Ave, will expand testing capacity.
Crusader Community Health is set to return to its core mission of providing healthcare to community residents, officials said Tuesday.
- FBI investigating alleged assault of female service member by group of male Afghan refugees at Fort Bliss
- Belvidere North survives scare at Hononegah, NIC-10 win streak still alive
- A pill to treat COVID-19 could be coming soon
- Pritzker signs new voting maps drawn up by Democrat majority
- CDC: Studies show masks lessen school outbreaks