ROCKTON, Ill. (WTVO) — Police say 37-year-old Rebecca Kramper stole thousands of dollars from the Rockton School District PTO over the course of three years.
According to the criminal complaint, between October 26th, 2016 and September 3rd, 2019, Kramper embezzled between $10-$100,000 from the school’s Parent Teacher Organization.
Police say one of the thefts occurred on April 19th, 2019.
She was charged with Theft and booked into the Winnebago County Jail on December 9th and then posted $30,000 bail to bond out.
Kramper is next due in court on December 17th.
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’
- Giolito’s gem leads White Sox to wild card win
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate