ROCKTON, Ill. (WTVO) — Police say 37-year-old Rebecca Kramper stole thousands of dollars from the Rockton School District PTO over the course of three years.
According to the criminal complaint, between October 26th, 2016 and September 3rd, 2019, Kramper embezzled between $10-$100,000 from the school’s Parent Teacher Organization.
Police say one of the thefts occurred on April 19th, 2019.
She was charged with Theft and booked into the Winnebago County Jail on December 9th and then posted $30,000 bail to bond out.
Kramper is next due in court on December 17th.
- Blackhawks Reassign Sikura
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return