ROCKTON, Ill. (WTVO) — Police say 37-year-old Rebecca Kramper stole thousands of dollars from the Rockton School District PTO over the course of three years.
According to the criminal complaint, between October 26th, 2016 and September 3rd, 2019, Kramper embezzled between $10-$100,000 from the school’s Parent Teacher Organization.
Police say one of the thefts occurred on April 19th, 2019.
She was charged with Theft and booked into the Winnebago County Jail on December 9th and then posted $30,000 bail to bond out.
Kramper is next due in court on December 17th.
- Exploring the rich athletics history of Beloit College as it marks 100 years in the MWC
- Fourth grader in New Mexico forced to walk to school for internet
- New report says Byron power plant shutdown would cost over 2,300 jobs
- Rockford applying for new bike path grant, but not all residents are on board
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say