ROCKTON, Ill. (WTVO) — Police say 37-year-old Rebecca Kramper stole thousands of dollars from the Rockton School District PTO over the course of three years.
According to the criminal complaint, between October 26th, 2016 and September 3rd, 2019, Kramper embezzled between $10-$100,000 from the school’s Parent Teacher Organization.
Police say one of the thefts occurred on April 19th, 2019.
She was charged with Theft and booked into the Winnebago County Jail on December 9th and then posted $30,000 bail to bond out.
Kramper is next due in court on December 17th.
- Rockford Police investigate Auburn St. shooting
- Rockford teens charged after police find loaded gun in car
- After disaster declaration, Ogle County officials say storm damage is like nothing they’ve ever seen
- Rockford house fire possibly caused by severe weather, officials say
- VP Pence tweets “America needs College Football”