ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Roscoe manufacturers are joining forces to make protective face shields for first responders.
The face shields were 3D printed.
Hospitals from Janesville, down to the University of Illinois at Chicago, received donations, too.
The companies both say organizations running low on personal protective equipment should contact them and they’ll help out.
- Police: Gun shop owner shoots, kills looter in Philadelphia
- Hot & Humid Tuesday, Strong Storms Possible Overnight
- 1st human trial of COVID-19 antibody treatment begins
- Democratic governors reject Trump’s call to send in military
- Boxer Floyd Mayweather to pay for George Floyd’s funeral