ROSCOE, Ill. (WTVO) — Around 6:00 p.m., Roscoe police were dispatched to a four car accident near the intersection of Hwy 251 and McDonald Road in Roscoe.
Authorities tell us one person was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
One driver, Stephanie Reinecke, 43, of Roscoe, was arrested on suspicion of Driving Under the Influence of a Drug, Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle, and Failing to Reduce Speed.
31-year-old Alexander Stavn, of Janesville, was charged with Driving on a Revoked License and Operating a Vehicle without a Required Ignition Interlock Device, which is required if someone has been convicted of a DUI.
- IceHogs ready to speed into their season while navigating COVID protocols
- Kenny Strawbridge’s heroic hoop leads to conference award
- Pot taxes to fund violence prevention, prisoner re-entry programs
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- One month after Don Carter Lanes shooting, 14-year-old survivor hopes to use his story to help others