BYRON, Ill. (WTVO) — Sam’s Drive-In announced they will be re-opening Tuesday after the diner was burglarized Sunday.
The iconic drive-in restaurant with the mounted car out front of it’s location along Illinois Route 2 was the subject of a burglary, according to a Facebook post over the weekend.
The management says they will re-open on Tuesday, October 1st.
- April chill replaces weekend warmth; Chance for light snow showers Tuesday
- Oregon High School seniors raise money for arts program by showcasing local talent
- ‘There was so much hope when this started’ | Potshot over pot shops
- Alma Wahlberg, mother of Mark, Donnie Wahlberg, dies at 78
- NASA’s Mars helicopter is set to take history-making flight Monday. Here’s how to watch it