ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — With the holiday season in full swing, children can enjoy a visit with Santa Claus at CherryVale Mall.
Jolly Old St. Nick arrived at the mall this morning.
Kids can visit Santa in-person or virtually. For in-person visits, children can sit on a bench in front of Santa and share their wish lists.
Online reservations are requested, to spread out visits and reduce waiting times.
Masks are required for everyone, including Santa.
Virtual visits can be arranged on the mall’s website.
- IceHogs ready to speed into their season while navigating COVID protocols
- Kenny Strawbridge’s heroic hoop leads to conference award
- Pot taxes to fund violence prevention, prisoner re-entry programs
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- One month after Don Carter Lanes shooting, 14-year-old survivor hopes to use his story to help others