ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A grocery chain announced the results of a campaign that will benefit a Stateline non-profit.
Schnucks says the “Round Up at the Register” campaign helped raise $300,000 for The Salvation Army.
Schnucks customers had the option of rounding up their purchases to the nearest dollar–that helped raise a total of over $267,000. The grocery chain pitched in nearly $33,000.
Money raised will stay in the market in which it was donated.
- Freeport coach Dedmond speaks out on the impact of MLK Jr.
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- Beloit business encourages people to ‘Adopt a Grandparent’ for Valentine’s Day
- Local organization issues online challenge in honor of MLK Day
- Rockford church opens overnight cafe for homeless residents