ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Retailer Schnucks announced Friday that it would be rolling out curbside grocery pickup for online orders.
“ The expansion of Schnucks Curbside Pickup helps to simplify shopping for our customers and provides balance to their busy lifestyles since they can quickly order groceries from their tablet, smartphone, or desktop and have the order delivered directly to their vehicle,” said Schnucks Chief Business Development and Transformation Officer Ryan Cuba. “We know that many of our customers are always on the go and this is one more way that Schnucks is working to simply shopping.”
Customers can select the “Pickup” option when ordering online at schnuckdelivers.com and select a time between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. to collect their purchases.
After completing their purchase, customers will receive
a text message with store parking instructions and a phone number to call upon arrival. The grocery order is kept in a designated area of the store, with temperature-sensitive items appropriately placed in refrigerators, freezers, and hot bags. When a customer arrives for pickup, a Schnucks teammate will deliver the items to the customer’s vehicle.
Curbside Pickup is a partnership with Instacart. Instacart processing fees on Curbside Pickup orders are waived for Schnucks Delivers Express members and are $1.99 for nonmembers with orders of $35 or more. (Orders of $10 – $34.99 have a $3.99 processing fee.)
Curbside Pickup is available at the following stores:
● 2206 Barnes Blvd., Cherry Valley, Ill. 61112
● 1810 Harlem Road, Loves Park, Ill. 61111
● 6410 East State Street, Rockford, Ill. 61108
● 2642 Charles Street, Rockford, Ill. 61108
● 4860 Hononegah Road, Roscoe, Ill. 61073
- “We look the exact same!” 5-year-olds wear matching outfits for Twin Day at school
- Tom Hanks just found out he’s related to Mister Rogers
- 20-year-old male transported to hospital after being shot Tuesday night
- Locally Dense Fog Developing Tuesday Evening
- Midweek Warm-Up Comes with Heavy Rainfall