ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — On January 11th, Rockford will be home to a second axe-throwing business.
Axe Marks the Spot will open at 280 N. Phelps Avenue at 11 a.m.
Appointments are available via the company’s Facebook page.
One hour of axe-throwing retails for $20. An hour-and-a-half goes for $30.
The first announced axe-throwing business, Big Timber Axe Throwing, will open in February at 4249 E. State Street.
Urban axe throwing is a growing sport in the U.S. and Canada, in which participants try to hit a target positioned at the end of a large warehouse room.
- Bailey paper ballot proposal would affect voters with disabilities, election board says
- Rashon Burno named NIU men’s head basketball coach
- Altybarmakian Strikes Twice in Comeback Overtime Thriller Over Wild
- Rain chances increase midweek as temperatures continue to climb
- ‘I’m ready to talk,’ Meghan Markle says ahead of Oprah interview