BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — A second man who was arrested in a drug sting operation is sentenced to 19 years in prison.
Efren Rodriguez-Diaz pleaded guilty Tuesday to possession with intent to deliver cocaine.
In October 2017, a source working with the Drug Enforcement Agency arranged to buy $58,000 worth of cocaine from Rodriguez-Diaz and his partner, Roy Vazquez.
Vazquez was sentenced to 19 years in prison last week.
- Get To Know Auburn’s Ali Cushing
- Badgers and Mertz shred the Fighting Illini
- Below average temperatures continue through the weekend
- ‘I feel fantastic’: Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes heart surgery at Cleveland Clinic
- Illinois health director fights back tears during COVID death totals, urges people to battle ‘pandemic fatigue’