ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Illinois State Police shut down the northbound I-39 ramp at Harrison Ave. on Wednesday morning after a semi truck rolled over.
No one was injured in the accident, police said.
Police say the ramp will be closed for at least an hour for cleanup and recovery work.
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Some Rockford Mass Transit drivers say buses need more safety measures
- Three former elementary schools in Rockford to be sold as land banks