ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Seniors took to The Nordolf Center to show off their talents.
This year marks the 26th year for the Rockford Senior Follies Musical Revue.
The 40 member volunteer cast performs selections from stage and screen.
Organizers say that the event proves age is just a number.
“We have people in this show that are up to 90-years-old and they’re still up there singing and dancing, and going toe-to-toe with the younger talent in town,” Charlie Rasmann the Theater Manager at Nordolf Center.
Money from the performance will go towards replacing a wheelchair lift in the lobby of The Nordolf Center.
The seniors will have their last show, August 22nd, at 2 p.m.
- VIDEO: Texas man sprays woman with water during Black Lives Matter argument with neighbor
- Man arrested in Oregon sentenced to 60 months in prison for re-entering US after being deported
- Illinois reports highest single-day record with 4,942 new COVID-19 cases Thursday
- Illinois starts planning for COVID-19 vaccine as cases surge
- The final Biden-Trump presidential debate: What to know, how to watch