ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Seniors took to The Nordolf Center to show off their talents.
This year marks the 26th year for the Rockford Senior Follies Musical Revue.
The 40 member volunteer cast performs selections from stage and screen.
Organizers say that the event proves age is just a number.
“We have people in this show that are up to 90-years-old and they’re still up there singing and dancing, and going toe-to-toe with the younger talent in town,” Charlie Rasmann the Theater Manager at Nordolf Center.
Money from the performance will go towards replacing a wheelchair lift in the lobby of The Nordolf Center.
The seniors will have their last show, August 22nd, at 2 p.m.
- Quenneville Strikes Twice as Hogs Sweep Season Series Against Marlies
- Light Snow Expected Sunday Night, Heaviest Remains South
- Jones scores twice, Packers complete season sweep of Bears
- Forward Hakkarainen Reassigned To Rockford
- John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John reunite as characters from ‘Grease’