CHICAGO, Ill. (WTVO) — You won’t have to fish between couch cushions for money to get into Chicago’s Shedd Aquarium this October.
Under the plan, Illinoisans can visit the facility for free on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays all October long.
Residents need to show a photo ID or other proof of residency to gain admission.
Although admission will be free, the aquarium says visitors should get tickets in advance because space is limited.
- Fire crews extinguish apartment fire early Monday morning
- Eight panelists square off in The Great Graduated Income Tax Debate
- Rodgers throws 4 TDs as Packers beat Texans 35-20
- Light snow likely late Sunday night/early Monday morning
- Robinson excels despite Jaguars 39-29 loss to Chargers