ROCK COUNTY, Wis. (WTVO) –Deputies with the Rock County Sheriff’s Office responded to a single vehicle motorcycle crash on Saturday afternoon around 3:30 p.m. The crash happened around the 5000 block on South HWY 213, just south of Orfordville.
Police say their investigation shows that the motorcycle driver overshot an oncoming curve when the vehicle swerved off the road. The motorcycle crashed and the driver was ejected. The victim, a 33-year old male of Janesville, was pronounced dead at the scene.
There were no other vehicles involved in the crash and the investigation is ongoing.
The driver’s identity is not being released at this time.
- You won’t get a second stimulus check before Election Day, so what now?
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- New Biden ad featuring Sam Elliott takes off on Twitter
- Volunteer in AstraZeneca-Oxford COVID-19 vaccine trial has died, Brazil health authority says
- ‘Hap-hap-happiest Christmas’: Sam’s Club offers virtual shopping experience in ‘Griswold House’