ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Halloween is nearly one week away and fright night festivities are kicking off in Rockford.
Sinnissippi Park is lit up with decorations for its second annual Festival of Frights.
Cars can line up through the park to look at the half-mile stretch of Halloween-themed decorations.
Money raised from donations go to costumes for needy kids.
The lights go on at 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. every night until Halloween.
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won’t end the US crisis right away
- 10-year-old Louisiana boy sets up hot cocoa stand for nonprofit
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- FDA authorizes first at-home coronavirus test
- Women detained for speaking Spanish in Montana store settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency