GURNEE, Ill. (WTVO) — Six Flags Great America is opening from Saturday, November 23rd through December 31st for its second “Holiday in the Park”.
- 2.5 million twinkling lights – a half million more lights than last year’s debut season.
- World-class coasters, like Raging Bull and X Flight, PLUS family attractions. We’re even giving a few of our all-ages classics a winter wonderland makeover.
- The MistleTones, an a Capella group, will put a fun twist on holiday classics to delight guests as they sip hot chocolate and enjoy holiday treats in the Merry Market Place.
- For younger guests, we’re introducing Elves Live!, an interactive sing-a-long performance by Santa’s elves direct from the North Pole.
- A number of new sweet and savory treats that can’t be found in the park at any other time of year. Guests can enjoy turkey and cranberry sandwiches, a chocolate peppermint funnel cake, apple dumplings and roast their own s’mores in one of the fire pits scattered throughout the midways.
“Holiday in the Park” is included with a season pass.
Six Flags says the rides will run, weather permitting. For more information, visit sixflags.com.
- Freeport city leads open their ears to residents on ways to improve relationships with the community
- Rockford man charged with Attempted Murder after roommate dispute turns violent
- Fans won’t be allowed at the Packers first two home games
- First Sign of Rain Could Come As Early as Saturday Morning
- Rockford parents choosing private school for full-time in-person learning