BOONE COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — Two crashes in Boone County kept first responders busy on Friday.
The first happened at the intersection of Poplar Grove Road and Marengo Road, where a true green utility truck ended up on its side and a dark colored van suffered heavy front-end damage. Three people were taken to the hospital.
The second accident occurred at the intersection of Caledonia Road and Orth Road, where three people were taken to area hospitals.
Officials have not provided word on the severity of injuries in either crash.
- Exploring the rich athletics history of Beloit College as it marks 100 years in the MWC
- Fourth grader in New Mexico forced to walk to school for internet
- New report says Byron power plant shutdown would cost over 2,300 jobs
- Rockford applying for new bike path grant, but not all residents are on board
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say