FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — A person in their 60’s has become the latest Stephenson County resident to test positive for COVID-19.
The county has 9 confirmed cases so far, 5 of whom have recovered. There have been no deaths from coronavirus reported so far.
- NewsNation/Emerson poll: Biden has slight lead over President Trump
- One of last living Tuskegee Airmen celebrates 102nd birthday
- Stimulus check update: Democrats prepare $2.4T virus relief measure
- Here’s what you need to know for the first 2020 presidential election debate
- Virginia governor, first lady test positive for COVID-19