FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — A patient in their 50’s has been hospitalized in Stephenson County after testing positive for COVID-19.
Freeport Health Network says the patient had been quarantined at home after experiencing symptoms, and was later admitted to the hospital for treatment.
On March 22nd, officials said that a teenager in Stephenson County tested positive, becoming the county’s first confirmed case.
- Lowe’s to give employees $2 raise, changes hours and limiting number of customers in stores
- 18 year-old charged after shots fired in Rockford
- Surgeon General: Here’s how you can make a cloth mask today in just a few easy steps
- Wisconsin restaurant takes prices off menu letting customers pay for what they can during coronavirus crisis
- 39-year-old Florida deputy dies from coronavirus, sheriff urges public to heed distancing orders