FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — The Stephenson County Health Department says a teen has contracted coronavirus and is isolated at home.
Stephenson County is currently reporting 5 cases of COVID-19.
The health department also says they expect the number of cases to rise in the next two weeks.
- Volunteer’s arm ‘nearly torn off’ while feeding tiger at Tampa’s Big Cat Rescue, Carole Baskin says
- Walmart announces 4th round of cash bonuses for employees
- ‘COVID slide’: How parents can help children struggling with remote learning
- Sailor receives Navy’s highest noncombat honor after life-saving tackle
- Stimulus checks? Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the $908 billion bipartisan economic plan