ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The pizza and sandwich eatery within Stewart Square in downtown Rockford is set to permanently close this month.
According to a notice posted on its website, Stewart Square Eatery will shut down for good on August 28th.
Staff said in a Facebook post that the closure was due to a downturn in patronage due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Cantina Taco, located within Stewart Square, will remain open.
- Big Time Sports: Big Ten’s last unbeaten falls as race to the top tightens
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Rockford Police Department swears in 11 new recruits
- Belvidere school administrators receive top honors
- Police arrest alleged Rockford drug dealer