STILLMAN VALLEY, Ill. (WTVO) — One Stateline high school is forced into remote e-learning due to a lack a teachers.
Administrators say too many faculty and staff are out due to COVID-19. Some are infection while others are in quarantine due to possible exposure.
Officials say they tried to bring in substitutes but couldn’t find enough.
No other Meridian schools are impacted. The district hopes to return to its hybrid model next week.
- A Tranquil, Cooler Weather Pattern Settles In for the Upcoming Work Week
- FEMA begins accepting applications for COVID-19 funeral assistance
- Police officer fired after Army officer pepper-sprayed during stop
- 26-year-old suffers life-threatening injuries after shooting on Marsh Avenue
- Rockford PD: Officer involved shooting, 19-year-old subject injured