ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The City of Rockford says stop signs will be used to control traffic at the intersection of E. State and Alpine from 9 p.m. until Midnight Monday, while Public Works conducts emergency traffic signal repair.
- Dixon squeaks past Stillman for 20-19 victory after reschedule
- Byron edges Winnebago, 28-25
- DuPec’s offensive outpouring continues with 46-6 win over EPC
- Gustafson shines as Aquin lights up scoreboard on way to win over Forreston
- Harlem wins in thrilling fashion over Prairie Ridge after Boylan cancels midweek