STEPHENSON COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — In Stephenson County Business Route 20, West of Freeport is closed because of flooding.
Several rural roads are closed as well due to flooding from creeks and the Pecatonica River.
The river is currently in moderate flood stage.
Krape Park in Freeport has experienced flooding. The Yellow Creek is rising into the parking lot, and the ramp to a dock is covered as well.
- Trump pledges $500B to black communities; designates KKK, Antifa as ‘terrorist organizations’
- Breonna Taylor’s family want release of grand jury transcripts; Louisville mayor calls for peaceful protests
- Suspect in shooting of 2 Louisville officers will face charges of assault, wanton endangerment
- Video released of alleged kidnapping attempt in Costco parking lot
- First man cured of HIV infection now has terminal cancer