JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — Beginning Monday, September 9th, at 6 a.m. E. Milwaukee Street, under IH 39, will be closed until Thursday, September 12th.
The closure is due to bridge painting over the roadway.
Janesville Police said to avoid the area and use alternate travel routes. Also, expect traffic delays in the are of N. Pontiac and Mt. Zion.
- Big Time Sports: Big Ten’s last unbeaten falls as race to the top tightens
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Rockford Police Department swears in 11 new recruits
- Belvidere school administrators receive top honors
- Police arrest alleged Rockford drug dealer