ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Stroll on State is ending early this year.
Due to the weather the event will end at 7 p.m. instead of 9 p.m.
The City of Rockford Government said that all of the holiday activities are still going to take place, hours are just reduced.
- Blackhawks stun Oilers; advance to Western Conference Q-finals
- More protesters arrested in downtown Rockford as City Market returns after two weeks away
- Protesters arrested after blocking E. State again, despite warnings
- Kanye West falls 1,300 signatures short to appear on Illinois ballot
- Southwest Airlines no longer cleaning armrests, seat belts between flights