ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A recent survey shows Rockford teachers have major concerns about returning to the classroom.
When asked in a Rockford Education Association survey “How comfortable are you returning to school?” 74% say they are “very or somewhat uncomfortable.”
That’s compared to 17% who say they’re “very or somewhat comfortable.” Among concerns for teachers are their own health and the health of others in their care.
Following mask and social distancing guidelines and proper sanitization are also worries.
In all, almost 1,400 high school, middle school, and early childhood teachers took part in the survey. To view the full results, click here.
- LIVE: Verdict in Chauvin trial incoming
- Michigan father angry, moves schools after teacher cuts biracial daughter’s hair
- Rattlesnake bites California man who tried to pick it up with BBQ tongs
- ICU bed availability remains low in Region 1
- 1 dead, 2 injured in New York supermarket shooting; police searching for suspect