ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A recent survey shows Rockford teachers have major concerns about returning to the classroom.
When asked in a Rockford Education Association survey “How comfortable are you returning to school?” 74% say they are “very or somewhat uncomfortable.”
That’s compared to 17% who say they’re “very or somewhat comfortable.” Among concerns for teachers are their own health and the health of others in their care.
Following mask and social distancing guidelines and proper sanitization are also worries.
In all, almost 1,400 high school, middle school, and early childhood teachers took part in the survey. To view the full results, click here.
- McLaughlin edges Muhammad for gold in battle of world-record hurdlers
- Simone Biles reveals aunt died during Tokyo Olympics
- Huge crowd and VIPs flock to the Beloit Snappers first game in their new stadium
- Packers sign former NIU tight end Daniel Crawford
- ‘National Night Out’ event celebrated in the Stateline, WCSO host at Machesney Park Strong House