ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A recent survey shows Rockford teachers have major concerns about returning to the classroom.
When asked in a Rockford Education Association survey “How comfortable are you returning to school?” 74% say they are “very or somewhat uncomfortable.”
That’s compared to 17% who say they’re “very or somewhat comfortable.” Among concerns for teachers are their own health and the health of others in their care.
Following mask and social distancing guidelines and proper sanitization are also worries.
In all, almost 1,400 high school, middle school, and early childhood teachers took part in the survey. To view the full results, click here.
- Dog earns 6M followers while learning to communicate with humans
- Emergency C-section causes cut to baby’s face
- Affidavit reveals one-year-old weighed 8 pounds at time of death, Texas parents arrested
- Motivational speaker breaks naked-skydiving record to bring awareness to mental health, suicide prevention
- Bears TE Jimmy Graham recalls his serious March car accident in Miami