ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — On Tuesday, police announced the arrest of a Madison, Wisconsin man suspected in a series of vehicle burglaries in Northern Winnebago County.
The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office says a majority of the burglaries occurred in the unincorporated areas of Roscoe.
Bradley Buisker, 27, was developed as a suspect during the investigation and was arrested on Friday, August 14th.
He faces the charge of Burglary and was taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- UK approves emergency use for Pfizer vaccine
- Local stores busy fulfilling online orders after holiday shopping weekend
- ISP trooper says still room for improvement following ‘Scott’s Law’
- J Hanley sworn in as Winnebago County State’s Attorney
- Popular Netflix series boosts interest and chessboard sales