DEKALB, Ill. (WTVO) — DeKalb Police are asking the public’s help to identify a man who may be responsible for recent “smash and grab” auto burglaries.
Anyone with information on his identity is asked to call police at 815-748-8400 or CrimesStoppers at 815-895-3272.
- Man who allegedly killed 17-year-old at California high school captured in Centerville, Utah
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘Benadryl challenge’: FDA issues alert over dangerous TikTok trend
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’