ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say no one was hurt after a suspect opened fire at a house overnight, and threw a Molotov cocktail at the residence.
Luckily, the house, in the 300 block of South Prospect Street, didn’t catch fire.
Anyone with information on the crime is asked to call police or Crime Stoppers.
- Quenneville Strikes Twice as Hogs Sweep Season Series Against Marlies
- Light Snow Expected Sunday Night, Heaviest Remains South
- Jones scores twice, Packers complete season sweep of Bears
- Forward Hakkarainen Reassigned To Rockford
- John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John reunite as characters from ‘Grease’