ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say no one was hurt after a suspect opened fire at a house overnight, and threw a Molotov cocktail at the residence.
Luckily, the house, in the 300 block of South Prospect Street, didn’t catch fire.
Anyone with information on the crime is asked to call police or Crime Stoppers.
- Ohio police department asks public not to overwhelm dispatch with mask complaints
- Officer told George Floyd: ‘It takes … a lot of oxygen to talk’
- Supreme Court expected to rule on Trump’s tax records today
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in Southern California lake
- As other states’ COVID-19 cases spike health experts say Illinois’ future is in your hands