ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Should our kids have playdates? Return to school? What do YOU want to know?
SwedishAmerican pediatrician, Dr. Renk weighs in on what he thinks is best for our kids during the pandemic. He also recommends giving our kids Vitamin D, C, and Z he says theres good supporting evidence the help protect against respiratory disease.
- Mild Trend Continues for Friday, Slightly Cooler For the Weekend
- Nine lawyers allied with Trump ordered to pay $175K in sanctions over sham election lawsuit
- Veteran who survived WWII and COVID-19 honored on his 105th birthday
- 65M women could lose abortion rights in Supreme Court case
- Grizzlies throttle Thunder by NBA-record 73-point margin