ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Should our kids have playdates? Return to school? What do YOU want to know?
SwedishAmerican pediatrician, Dr. Renk weighs in on what he thinks is best for our kids during the pandemic. He also recommends giving our kids Vitamin D, C, and Z he says theres good supporting evidence the help protect against respiratory disease.
- Rockford firefighters battle blaze on Cheyenne Drive
- Belvidere native Kyle LaPier part of Newgarden’s Indy 500 championship team
- Trump escalates attacks on judges amid increasing legal scrutiny
- Byron meets its match in the 2A Super-Sectional losing to DePaul College Prep
- Rain chances few and far between in the week ahead
For more local news, download the MyStateline app (iOS) or (Android).
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram!