JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — Janesville Police are working to apprehend two teen suspects in a violent home invasion.
According to police, Skylar Ploof, 18, and Keegan McAdory, 17, broke into a home in the 1000 block of Bouchard Avenue around 5:04 p.m. on Monday, December 21st.
Police say the pair threatened the residents with a handgun and a baseball bat, and robbed them of several personal belongings before damaging a television and a Christmas tree on their way out.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of either Ploof or McAdory is asked to contact police at 608-757-2244.
- Corey Anderson moves up Bellator MMA’s rankings, moves closer to $1M payday
- Spring freeze arrives following a few snow flurries/rain showers Tuesday
- Floating docks to be installed at Rockford’s Davis Park
- Old Settlers Days tickets going on sale Friday
- Brown, Timpe, Toelke lead area girls All-State basketball picks