(WTVO) — All Texas Roadhouse locations nationwide are going to be offering free lunches to veterans and active-duty military on Monday, November 11.
The Veterans Day event will run from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.
All former, retired and current US military members will be able to choose one of 10 entrees from a special Veterans Day menu.
You will need to have proof of service, such as a military card, VA card, or discharge papers.
Texas Roadhouse is located at 7240 Walton Street in Rockford.
- UK approves emergency use for Pfizer vaccine
- Local stores busy fulfilling online orders after holiday shopping weekend
- ISP trooper says still room for improvement following ‘Scott’s Law’
- J Hanley sworn in as Winnebago County State’s Attorney
- Popular Netflix series boosts interest and chessboard sales