ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Rockford location of TGI Fridays has closed for good.
The restaurant, located on the grounds of CherryVale Mall, at 2408 S Perryville Road, closed for business on Monday, according to an employee.
The casual dining chain announced a merger with Allegro Merger three weeks ago in and effort to infuse the brand with $30 million to help pay down its $350 million debt.
- ACLU defends Pritzker’s move to prioritize prisoner vaccinations
- Legendary quarterbacks to be center-stage for NFC Championship game
- Lester agrees to deal with Nationals
- Restaurants welcome back employees with return of indoor dining in Rockford region
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional