ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Rockford location of TGI Fridays has closed for good.
The restaurant, located on the grounds of CherryVale Mall, at 2408 S Perryville Road, closed for business on Monday, according to an employee.
The casual dining chain announced a merger with Allegro Merger three weeks ago in and effort to infuse the brand with $30 million to help pay down its $350 million debt.
- ‘Glory Days’: East 1974 State Champions
- ‘Overtime’ spotlight: Boylan swimmer Nhia Caras
- Get To Know Hononegah’s Finley Hamilton
- Rockford group helping those in need fights to reopen after being shut down by city
- Retired Winnebago Co. Judge Rosemary Collins reacts to death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg