ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Rockford location of TGI Fridays has closed for good.
The restaurant, located on the grounds of CherryVale Mall, at 2408 S Perryville Road, closed for business on Monday, according to an employee.
The casual dining chain announced a merger with Allegro Merger three weeks ago in and effort to infuse the brand with $30 million to help pay down its $350 million debt.
- Craigslist ad goes viral, sparks search for ‘Grandma’ in need of family for Christmas
- Remembering Sandy Hook victims 7 years later
- Two state workers involved in A.J. Freund case no longer work for DCFS
- Woman killed crossing Illinois interstate to reach family
- Woman arrested in Roscoe for sexual abuse to a minor