ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Rockford location of TGI Fridays has closed for good.
The restaurant, located on the grounds of CherryVale Mall, at 2408 S Perryville Road, closed for business on Monday, according to an employee.
The casual dining chain announced a merger with Allegro Merger three weeks ago in and effort to infuse the brand with $30 million to help pay down its $350 million debt.
- Paroled killer arrested for failure to register with Freeport Police
- Kobe Bryant’s helicopter was previously owned by the State of Illinois
- ‘Number 24 will never again be worn by a Dallas Maverick,’ owner Mark Cuban says after Kobe Bryant’s death
- Democrats demand Bolton testify at Trump’s impeachment trial
- Bryant’s helicopter flew in fog that grounded other choppers