ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A new hotel in Rockford is closer to being completed.
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Riverfront, at 416 S Main Street, has drywall going up and the guest rooms are starting to take shape.
The hotel was built using the frame of the former Amerock Building.
You don’t have to rent a room to check out the hotel. A restaurant overlooking the downtown skyline will be open to the public, which includes a large balcony.
Project managers say the project is coming in under budget, and construction is on schedule to be finished in December.
- Your CBD Store has plenty of products to help you relax
- Kyra Sedgwick talks about her new show, “Call Your Mother”, on ABC
- Entre’ Computer Solutions gives tips on keeping your computer protected
- The Rock River Tower Apartments has a view in every room
- Rockford native Emily Bear drops her new song, MANCHILD