ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Alternative rock band Third Eye Blind is coming to Rockford’s Coronado Performing Arts Center on November 22nd.
The band, known for 90’s hits “Semi-Charmed Life” and “Jumper”, will be releasing their 6th studio album, “Screamer”, this year.
The band announced their tour dates on Friday.
Tickets will be available on Wednesday, August 21st at 10 a.m.
- Mild Weekend, Cool Week, Dry All Around
- ‘Small Business Saturday’ even more important in times of COVID-19
- New Santa Clara County COVID health order leaves 49ers without home
- Local store creates custom candle for Rockford City Market, will donate proceeds
- Rockford ‘Stroll on State’ starts with a bang