ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The 2020 Festival of Lights, to be held at Sinnissippi Park, has been dedicated to the memory of Rockford public servant, Alderman John Beck.
Beck passed away earlier this year after serving the city’s 12th Ward for nearly 20 years.
This year will mark the 31st year for the Festival of Lights. The drive-thru events opens on November 27th.
- Family of 3 men killed in Starved Rock explosion suing
- Rockford non-profit holds fundraiser for kids too old for Make-A-Wish
- Local environmentalists fight to save prairie at Chicago Rockford International Airport
- Drought conditions worsen across northern Illinois
- Rock House Kids holds fundraiser to expand reach and facilities