ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The 2020 Festival of Lights, to be held at Sinnissippi Park, has been dedicated to the memory of Rockford public servant, Alderman John Beck.
Beck passed away earlier this year after serving the city’s 12th Ward for nearly 20 years.
This year will mark the 31st year for the Festival of Lights. The drive-thru events opens on November 27th.
- Dr. Fauci is highest-paid federal employee, report says
- Down payment tax credit: Biden housing plans include help for first-time buyers
- Republicans propose amendment to limit term limits in Congress
- IDES: Nearly 1 million false unemployment claims stopped since March
- Biden to order end of federally run private prisons