BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — Some union workers at the Belvidere Assembly Plant will vote this week to decide if they will authorize a strike.
The flier from the UAW 1268 states a secret ballot strike authorization vote will happen on Thursday, August 22nd.
This doesn’t mean they will strike, but a yes vote gives their negotiators the authority to call a strike.
Back in May, Chrysler eliminated their “c-shift” cutting nearly 1,400 jobs.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80