ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Demry Croft’s bench trial began Thursday in a Winnebago County courtroom.
He’s charged with aggravated domestic battery for allegedly choking a woman.
Croft has also been indicted in Tennessee on charges of rape and sexual battery.
After Boylan, Croft became a quarterback for Tennessee State University.
A female student there said she had been raped by Croft in December 2018.
- ‘Despite best possible sanitation’, 2 residents test positive for COVID-19 at Rockford nursing home
- Virus prompts Cook County to open warehouse to store bodies
- Truck drivers find signs they’re not welcome while delivering the goods we need
- Wind Advisory Issued, Wind Whipped Snow Showers Possible
- Could a blood test for COVID-19 antibodies help reopen the economy?