ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Demry Croft’s bench trial began Thursday in a Winnebago County courtroom.
He’s charged with aggravated domestic battery for allegedly choking a woman.
Croft has also been indicted in Tennessee on charges of rape and sexual battery.
After Boylan, Croft became a quarterback for Tennessee State University.
A female student there said she had been raped by Croft in December 2018.
- Nagy, Bears name Trubisky starter for Sunday against Packers
- Illinois, Ohio State cancel game following positive COVID-19 tests
- How to get “Custom Made” during COVID? Support Small Business Saturday.
- Santa Claus has arrived at CherryVale Mall
- Nicholas Conservatory’s luminary event honors local lives lost in 2020