ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Demry Croft’s bench trial began Thursday in a Winnebago County courtroom.
He’s charged with aggravated domestic battery for allegedly choking a woman.
Croft has also been indicted in Tennessee on charges of rape and sexual battery.
After Boylan, Croft became a quarterback for Tennessee State University.
A female student there said she had been raped by Croft in December 2018.
- East athletes restore the school’s great tradition in track & field
- Strong Storms Appearing Likely Late Thursday
- Video shows California officer’s daring rescue of man, dog from burning car
- Josh Duggar asks for child pornography trial to be delayed until 2022
- Portland officers resign en masse from squad tasked with protest response