ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Haunted house season is just around the corner and Twisted Crypt is returning for their seventh season.
Friday, September 20th is when the scares will begin starting at 7 p.m.
This haunted house is located at 5420 E. State Street, Twisted Crypt is said to have sights, sounds, smells and creatures lurking around every corner.
Twisted Crypt Haunted House is the only attraction in Northern Illinois that has been voted an “Illinois Top Ten Haunted House” from 2013-2018.
For more information you can visit their website for hours and dates.
- Rockford City Council discusses raising the number of video gaming machines
- Sinnissippi Golf Course saved from the chopping block, for now
- Auburn’s Nevenhoven hoping for a big October finish to the tennis season
- Police investigate after man shot to death outside Rockford apartment building
- Police investigate after Rockford woman killed while crossing Auburn St.