ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Haunted house season is just around the corner and Twisted Crypt is returning for their seventh season.
Friday, September 20th is when the scares will begin starting at 7 p.m.
This haunted house is located at 5420 E. State Street, Twisted Crypt is said to have sights, sounds, smells and creatures lurking around every corner.
Twisted Crypt Haunted House is the only attraction in Northern Illinois that has been voted an “Illinois Top Ten Haunted House” from 2013-2018.
For more information you can visit their website for hours and dates.
- Stateline saxophone great gives musical Memorial Day tribute
- Evening car fire sends local firefighters into action
- Statewide ‘Recall Pritzker’ petition stops in Freeport
- Local veterans recognize Memorial Day in downtown Rockford
- Catholic churches prepare for massive changes upon re-opening doors