CHANA, Ill. (WTVO) — Two men, 24-year-old Elias Frankfother, and 38-year-old Leaf River resident Chet Harrolle, were arrested following a shooting in Chana over the weekend.
Ogle County Sheriff’s Deputies and the Illinois State Police investigated the incident, which occurred at a home in Chana around 1:39 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Frankfother was charged with Reckless Discharge of a Firearm, Violation of the Concealed Carry Act, and Disorderly Conduct.
Harrolle was charged with Aggravated Assault, Resisting Arrest, and Disorderly Conduct.
Both men were taken to the Ogle County Jail.
Police did not provide further details, but no injuries were reported.
- Wind Advisory Issued, Wind Whipped Snow Showers Possible
- Could a blood test for COVID-19 antibodies help reopen the economy?
- Wisconsin closes 40 state parks, recreational areas
- Husband of woman who invited teen to Thanksgiving after accidental text dies of COVID-19
- ‘Full House’ cast recreates opening as ‘Full Quarantine’