CHANA, Ill. (WTVO) — Two men, 24-year-old Elias Frankfother, and 38-year-old Leaf River resident Chet Harrolle, were arrested following a shooting in Chana over the weekend.
Ogle County Sheriff’s Deputies and the Illinois State Police investigated the incident, which occurred at a home in Chana around 1:39 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Frankfother was charged with Reckless Discharge of a Firearm, Violation of the Concealed Carry Act, and Disorderly Conduct.
Harrolle was charged with Aggravated Assault, Resisting Arrest, and Disorderly Conduct.
Both men were taken to the Ogle County Jail.
Police did not provide further details, but no injuries were reported.
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Protests demand Ted Cruz’s resignation at senator’s Houston office
- Rock County man arrested for 7th OWI
- More than 30 lawmakers call for investigation into ‘suspicious’ access to Capitol Complex ahead of breach
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass