CHANA, Ill. (WTVO) — Two men, 24-year-old Elias Frankfother, and 38-year-old Leaf River resident Chet Harrolle, were arrested following a shooting in Chana over the weekend.
Ogle County Sheriff’s Deputies and the Illinois State Police investigated the incident, which occurred at a home in Chana around 1:39 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Frankfother was charged with Reckless Discharge of a Firearm, Violation of the Concealed Carry Act, and Disorderly Conduct.
Harrolle was charged with Aggravated Assault, Resisting Arrest, and Disorderly Conduct.
Both men were taken to the Ogle County Jail.
Police did not provide further details, but no injuries were reported.
- State prison turns away Logan County inmates infected with COVID-19
- Twin YouTube stars charged after Uber driver held at gunpoint during fake bank robbery
- Rivets ready to resume their season with a new-look roster stocked with local guys
- Local board looking to improve mental health access for teens
- Neighborhood summit seeks to inspire hope in local communities