ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police responded to Kwik Mart, at 1203 7th Street, on Sunday, October 27th around 11 p.m. for a strong arm robbery.
According to authorities, a 55-year-old male victim was walking in the parking lot of the business when he was approached and battered by two suspects.
The suspects took money and the victim’s cellphone, officials said. The victim fled on foot.
Rockford Police SCOPE Officers located the suspects and identified them as 55-year-old Charles Taylor and 48-year-old Reginald Bryant.
Both were taken into custody in the 1100 block of 7th Street and charged with Strong Arm Robbery, police said.
The victims belonging were recovered officials said.
- Blackhawks stun Oilers; advance to Western Conference Q-finals
- More protesters arrested in downtown Rockford as City Market returns after two weeks away
- Protesters arrested after blocking E. State again, despite warnings
- Kanye West falls 1,300 signatures short to appear on Illinois ballot
- Southwest Airlines no longer cleaning armrests, seat belts between flights