ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) –Around 1:30 p.m. on Saturday, Rockford police officers along with Rockford Fire were called to the intersection of North Alpine Street and Pepper Drive for a two-vehicle accident.
Officials found the vehicle off the roadway next to a broken telephone pole.
The car appeared to have had 3 occupants at the time of the collision and at least one of the occupants had been ejected during the accident. A second passenger had to be extricated.
All patients were transported to local trauma centers.
Police say that the individuals are in stable condition.
Drivers may need to find alternate routes as Southbound traffic on N. Alpine is still closed.
- Rockford police investigate overnight shooting
- Temperatures tumble Friday morning
- Winnebago County nursing home to accept residents from other counties
- Man behind murder at Machesney Park bar found guilty by jury
- Strong thunderstorms and heavy rain possible for some Thursday night